Thursday, December 16, 2010

I need your Feedback

Please leave comments and feedback to help me make this site more useful.

I started this site because of the economy. It had gotten so bad that my family and I started having a hard time making ends meet. I needed to find a way to save money when purchasing all of those "must have" items like: laundry soap, shampoo, conditioner, dish soap, toilet paper, etc.... AND I DID!! Very rarely do I have to purchase these items at full price anymore just by paying attention to the small things. Yes it takes time to search and print and snip coupons and research each stores sales paper..... hence the reason I made this site. I hope to bring you all the deals every week from different stores so that saving money with coupons doesn't seem like such a hassle.

I'm working on getting some GIVEAWAYS going now......... I just need more traffic. So lets see if you guys can help me get to 100 likes on facebook and I'll run a contest.

Copy and Paste this link on your facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ref=home#!/pages/Dollars2Dimes/181913535159281 or http://www.dollars2dimes.com/
and tell all your friends to LIKE US!!!!

Then once Dollars2Dimes has 100 likes I will announce the Giveaway and how to enter to win!!


Tell me what you enjoy about Dollars2Dimes....... Is there anything you would like to see? What would you like to see us give away? Leave a comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment