Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bryton Pick Review






BRYTON PICK
http://www.brytonpick.com/


Where to Purchase Bryton Pick:

You can purchase Bryton Pick online at Amazon.com, Drugstore.com Dentist.net, BrytonPick.com, CVS.com, and Walgreens.com

Also at the following retail stores: Meijer, Drug Fair, Kinney Drugs, Pathmark, A&P, Superfresh, and Dik Drug Co.

What is Bryton Pick?

BrytonPick is a string-free, portable and reusable dental space cleaner. The flexible edges are as thin as dental floss. Designed for use after every meal, BrytonPick brings relief to an everyday problem by easily removing food stuck between the teeth. Also, it replaces all improvised and un-hygienic "items" used in an attempt to remove pieces of food from between teeth, such as: paper clips, business cards, matches, or finger nails.

My Review:

When I received the Bryton Pick I was very nervous. I know that sounds weird but the product is described as steel! I was very skeptical. To my surprise Bryton Pick really worked! It removed particles of food with ease and it is very discrete. I don't know about anyone else but when something gets stuck in my teeth and I can't get it out with say... my fingernail I will find something (ex: pen top, paperclip, even the plastic off a pack of cigarettes!) With that being said, Bryton Pick offers a safe and sanitary way to remove food from in between your teeth. It comes with a little pouch for storage in  and is safe to use up to 30 days. The directions on the package were very easy to follow as well. 

The only downside for me was the fact that it is steel. If you can make it past that it's a great product.


**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment