Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Amazing Race Party Printables Review



Amazing Race Party Printables Review
http://www.queen-of-theme-party-games.com


What are Amazing Race Party Printables?

This Amazing Race party printables pack includes templates for editable invitation, team colored badges, water bottle wrappers, blank pit stop clue cards including detours and road blocks, challenge detail cards, colored car tags, and challenge envelopes. All of the above Amazing Race party supplies / printables will be emailed to you in both a Microsoft publisher file and jpg image file. You can easily edit and customize all of these printables to include your personal party information.

My Review

OK so I am the Queen of hooking up my son's Birthday parties with Crazy Ideas! His last Birthday party was Pirate themed and they all went on a "treasure hunt" for their goodie bags! Here is a pic...



 With that said, I also spend hours upon hours planning, designing invitations.... not to mention decorations and the cake. The Amazing Race Party Printables will save you so much time. They provide all the printables needed to mimic the TV show!! It is all downloadable and easy to print. The print quality is great too. I highly recommend checking this one out for the teenagers. There is even time to get in one last "Amazing Race" before school starts!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment