Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My trip to Food Lion!!!!


I got everything in the picture above for just $2.97!!!!!
All that I paid for was the 2-liters!
Total price before coupons = $30.76
Total Savings = $27.79!!

This is why I love couponing! I received coupons in the mail for the following products FREE:

Playtex Gentle Glide tampons--- Summer striptease booklet
Playtex Sport tampons---Summer striptease booklet
Skintimate Shave Gel---Summer striptease booklet
Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner --- facebook offer
Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner--- facebook offer
Jif to-go 8pk-- facebook offer




3 comments:

  1. how did you get the to go pack, my coupon says for target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a Manufacturer Coupon so you can use it at any store :)
    If it said Target Coupon at the top, then you would have to purchase at Target

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for asking anon, and answering D2D. I too thought it could only be used at Target!

    ReplyDelete